söndag 3 juni 2012

Liebster Blog

Tjoho! Jag har fått en award av Charlotte, oväntat och väldigt kul, tack så mycket! :)
I have been given an award by Charlotte for my blog. It's the
The idea of the Leibster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.
I am really honoured, surprised and happy to receive this award from Charlotte, Thank You so much! :)

To accept the award, you have to :
1. Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you, Please pop over to her blog and have a look at her gorgeous creations!
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs of the 5 people you have chosen to let them know.
It wasn´t easy to choose only 5 blogs as there are so many talented crafters out there, but finally I decided to give it to these talented ladies:
Pia - Pyssel Pia
Christin - Tyrasmatte
Katie - Inky Angel

Please go and visit these talented ladies and their blogs to look at all the lovely projects!
/ Katarina

4 kommentarer:

  1. Tack!!! =D Vad glad jag blir!! Och vilka fantastiska kort du gör! Så många detaljer att titta på...cupcake kortet är ju helt underbart!

    Kram/Cattis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Katarina.
    Brightened my day, I've really been taken. Lovely cards you have.
    Greetings, new readers :Marika

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tackar ödmjukast. Jag kommer inte att lägga upp denna på min blogg,men jag lägger upp din sida under mina länkar. Du gör fantastiskt fina saker och det vill jag andra ska få se. Jag kommer att komma in här fler ggr för inspiration :=)Här finns så mkt fint att titta på. Tack ännu en gång för awarden, jag blev jätte glad. Kram...tyrasmatte.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hello Katarina,
    Sorry for my tardy reply. I am behind on blogging and still trying to catch up with my reading list.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Now I have a chance to visit you, your blog is beautiful. I have signed up as your follower and hope to see more of your work.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    SvaraRadera